Looking to give your home some added flair with your next decor update? You’re in the right place.
We stock a huge variety of decorative border tiles that are ideal for giving walls some added panache with minimal effort. Whether used as a standalone trim feature on painted walls or integrated into a tiled wall installation, decorative border tiles can help you frame and emphasise certain design features.
Let’s explore the full range and the benefits that decorative border tiles can offer.
Why use decorative border tiles?
Single-colour tiled walls can make a powerful style statement, but sometimes you need a little extra help giving your decor designs some extra styling prowess. This is where our decorative border tiles come into their own.
With good looks and a host of practical perks, here are just some of the benefits these tiles deliver:
- Long-lasting style: made from hard-wearing materials like ceramic and stone, all of our decorative border tiles deliver exceptional durability, giving you long-lasting interiors
- Water resistance: their robust composition and glazed finish also provides outstanding resistance to moisture, meaning they’re an ideal option for decorative touches in bath surrounds, sink splashbacks and showers
- Minimal upkeep: these materials are also designed to offer hassle-free upkeep, with these tiles needing little more than a wipe down with a damp cloth and regular cleaning products
- Versatility: with so many designs and colours available, these tiles can help you pull off a diverse range of looks, from quaint country-style to ultra-modern
Your decorative border tile colours
From soft neutrals to bright primary colours and shiny metallic tones, with so many colour options to choose from, finding the perfect shade to match your desired finish should be a breeze.
Some of our most popular tile shades include:
Your decorative border tile designs
After colour, you’ll also find ample options available when it comes to tile designs. Whether you’re looking to curate a kitschy rustic kitchen theme or something shiny and modern in your bathroom, we’re confident you’ll find just what you’re looking for right here.
Here’s a sneak peek at the different decorative design options we have in stock:
- Geometric shapes: create highly visual borders and framing outlines using the power of geometric shapes with your decorative border tiles
- Countryside: from still life fruits to countryside scenes, we stock a wide range of country-themed designs that will help you pull off a classic, rural-inspired style
- Flowers: from embossed designs to colourful motifs, give your interiors a connection to nature with pretty floral border tiles
- Metallic: give your walls a touch of glamour with any our metallic decorative border tiles which are right at home in high-end luxury interiors
- Stones: bring texture and interest to neutral interiors with stone decorative mosaic designs
- Glitter: with glitter designs, you can let light bounce around the room and create mesmerising effects
- Ripple: with an undulating surface, ripple tiles give walls a sense of fluidity and texture perfect for bathrooms and kitchens
- 3D tiles: with raised profiles, 3D decorative border tiles can be highly effective in giving spaces added depth and texture in a subtle way
Your decorative border tile materials and finishes
To help you achieve your desired look, we also offer an array of different tile materials and finishes. From super-shiny glazed ceramic tiles to matt marble, you can use your decorative border tiles to deliver texture and style in abundance.
The specific materials you’ll find in stock include:
- Ceramic: hard-wearing and strong, our ceramic tile options feature a robust glazed finish that offers good scratch, stain and chemical resistance - making them a reliable option for all settings
- Glass: 100% waterproof and incredibly hard, glass tiles don’t scratch easily and are impervious to stains and chemicals - making them a hygienic option for kitchens and bathrooms
- Marble: this hard natural stone effortlessly combines beauty and practicality to bring timeless elegance wherever you choose to install it
- Stone resin: made from stone particles, acrylic resin and other components, these tiles are completely non-porous and stain-resistant - making them a must-have in wet zones like shower enclosures
For finishes, you can take your pick from:
- Gloss: with a shiny glaze, gloss tiles make beautiful borders as they catch the light - emphasising them as a feature and bouncing light around the rest of the area
- Crackle glaze: designed to deliver an antique, handmade look, crackle glaze tiles are a perfect fit for period properties
- Matt: many of our stone options have a matt finish that creates wonderful texture in interiors whether set alongside other matt tiles or glossy tiles for added contrast
Your decorative border tile sizes
Our decorative border tiles come in a selection of different sizes, giving you the choice you need to find the right tile for your design project.
Some of our most popular sizes are:
- 5cm x 20cm
- 10cm x 30cm
- 20cm x 60cm
Decorative border tile styling ideas
From introducing dado rails to framing specific features, there are so many different ways you can incorporate these tiles into your home decor.
However, if you need a little inspiration along the way, we have you covered. Here are some border tile styling ideas for throughout the home:
- The bathroom: break up large tiled walls with a decorative border tile that fits in with the rest of the aesthetic - this could be a vintage crackle glaze or matt marble mosaic design
- The kitchen: make your splashbacks the focal feature of your kitchen design with sleek border detailing, either around the edges or within tiled expanses
- The living room: channel a classic decor look with tiled dado rails in your favourite design - this could be something subtle in a neutral hue or something bold and bright
- The bedroom: give your bedroom walls added depth and a striking design by using thin decorative border tiles to create framed traditional wall panels
- The hallway: a tiled border can provide the perfect finishing touch for your hallway design, whether it’s used with other tiles or on its own as striking dado rail
Buy your decorative border tiles online
We search high and low to bring you premium quality tiles at affordable prices, so you can enjoy the best of both worlds. This includes our promise to beat any genuine cheaper quotes on the same tile from another supplier.
Combined with our pocket-friendly prices, free UK-wide delivery when you spend over £499 and tile samples from just 99p, we’re sure you won’t find better value anywhere else.
Shop our complete range of decorative border tiles online right now to bring eye-catching detail to your home design. For any product queries or help with choosing your tiles, give us a call on 0113 253 0005 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.