If you’re on the hunt for large outdoor tiles, you’re in the right place.
Our Atmos collection offers a stunning choice of large rectangular outdoor tiles that are perfect for creating a sleek and sophisticated outdoor space.
Boasting a selection of grey hues that can complement a wide variety of garden design themes and colour palettes, the Atmos range of large grey outdoor tiles won’t disappoint.
Why go for large outdoor tiles?
Just like inside your home, your choice of landscaping materials matters.
Exposed to the elements, you need a material that’s going to be able to handle harsh weather, heavy impacts and all that comes with outdoor installation.
Luckily for you, Atmos large outdoor tiles offer a raft of practical perks that help to solve this dilemma, all while delivering a chic and stylish finish for your home’s exterior.
Let’s take a closer look at all that these elegant tiles bring to the table:
- Durable: made from hard 2cm thick porcelain, these large porcelain outdoor tiles are scratch and impact-resistant, making them well-placed for pathways, driveways and patio areas
- Non-porous: their dense interior is also non-porous, meaning these tiles won’t absorb water or stains. This helps to keep them in pristine condition for longer
- Anti-slip: with an R11 anti-slip rating, these tiles offer good grip underfoot (even when wet), helping to prioritise safety by reducing slips and falls
- Easy-clean: featuring a glazed finish and with fewer grout lines due to their 60cm x 120cm format, these large outdoor tiles are a breeze to maintain, requiring little more than a regular sweep and wash down with water
- Versatile: coming in a choice of shades, these large grey outdoor tiles slot in beautifully to a wide range of garden design themes, from ultra-modern and chic to rustic, country vibes. As a rectangular outdoor tile, they also offer a few pattern options including grid, bricklay and herringbone patterns for added interest
Discover your dream shade
The Atmos large outdoor tiles collection champions neutral tones that complement a broad spectrum of colours found outside.
From dark, rich greens and browns to soft creams and vivid floral hues, there’s a large grey outdoor tile shade to suit all.
Let’s explore the different shades available:
- Charcoal grey: this dark shade instantly gives gravitas and presence to outdoor areas. Whether you’re using large dark grey outdoor tiles to create a chic and modern alfresco dining terrace, or you want to make an impression with your front driveway and paths, this colour is guaranteed to be noticed
- Cool grey: at the other end of the scale, this pale, soothing tone works to brighten and soften outdoor spaces. Set against pale accents like white pebbles and garden furniture, it can make small gardens feel more spacious. Or, use vivid colours with decorative ornaments and florals to deliver striking visual contrasts
- Iron grey: this medium grey outdoor tile offers a tone that’s timeless and complements a huge range of colours for contemporary and classic garden design themes
Large outdoor tile inspiration
With their large format, these outdoor tiles offer a variety of potential when it comes to designing your outdoor spaces.
Whether you have a small backyard or a spacious garden, using large outdoor tiles will instantly add style.
If you’re struggling to see how they might fit into your own garden design, let us give you a little inspiration:
- Blissful balconies: balconies may be small, but that doesn’t mean they can’t be beautiful. To give your balcony update a solid foundation, these rectangular outdoor tiles can work to expand the floor space thanks to fewer grout lines. All you need to do then is make use of corners and vertical space - think climbing plants and tiered pots to create a small yet heavenly balcony
- Practical patios and terraces: tiled patios look effortlessly stylish, but they also give your patio added practicality. With large porcelain outdoor tiles, you know they’re equipped to withstand the UK weather and provide an even, non-slip surface that’s perfect for outdoor furniture and a doddle to clean
- Sleek pathways: give the exterior of your home beautiful walkways that help to keep shoes clean, while upping the curb appeal of your property. Covering more ground than small tiles, large format outdoor tiles give walkways a clean and minimalist finish
- Seamless transterior spaces: for homes that open out to the back with bi-folding or patio doors, there’s the opportunity to really blur the lines between outside and inside the home by using the same tiles throughout for a seamless transition
Why buy with Tiles Direct?
At Tiles Direct, we put our decades of industry experience to good use, working closely with reputable tile suppliers across Europe to bring you the best prices on the best quality tiles. That’s why, if you find the same large outdoor tiles for less anywhere else, we’ll match that price, making sure you get the best deal on the market.
We offer free UK shipping for all tile orders over £499 and quick and easy checkout, so you can get your large outdoor tiles delivered to your door in no time.
To find your dream tiles, explore the full Atmos collection online right now. If you need any help along the way, don’t hesitate to give us a call on 0113 253 0005 or send us an email to email@example.com.