When choosing the perfect outdoor tiles, you need a solution that combines both fashion and function. Cue the Barberino textured outdoor tiles collection.
Feast your eyes on a selection of textured outdoor tile options. Available in some gorgeous neutral hues, they deliver unrivalled practicality with exceptional grip underfoot, alongside enviable style.
Discover all these stylish rectangular outdoor tiles have to offer with a closer inspection.
Why go for Barberino tiles?
With Barberino textured outdoor tiles, you don’t need to sacrifice fashion for the sake of function. These tiles boast a suite of practical perks in the guise of a stylish porcelain tile.
Here are some of the practical positives you can enjoy:
- Hardness: produced from 1.6cm thick porcelain, the outstanding durability and strength of these textured outdoor tiles makes them ideal for exposure to extreme temperatures, wet weather and daily footfall
- Added safety: with a textured, matt finish and an R11 anti-slip rating, you can put the worry of slips and trips behind you, as you’ll find excellent surface grip even when the tiles are wet
- Low maintenance: if you want outdoor tiles with minimal upkeep, porcelain is the way to go - all they’ll need is a regular brush and wash down to keep them looking their best
- Versatile: with a choice of colours and designs, you’ll find countless ways to style these textured outdoor tiles, giving the outside of your home a fresh, new look
Discover your dream colour
The Barberino collection features a beautiful selection of earthy hues that are effortlessly adaptable to suit different garden design themes and colour schemes.
Whether you want something light and minimalist or a darker tone for added drama, you’re sure to find the right shade for your project.
Some of our most popular colour options include:
- Beige: outdoor tiles in this soft, pale tone are ideal for pulling off a charming and light country-cottage theme. Complete with dainty, pastel-coloured flowers, dark wooden furniture and vintage ornaments and you’ll have all the ingredients for a rustic garden design
- Light grey: keep things simple with a colour option that never goes out of fashion, like light grey outdoor tiles that can create lovely textural contrasts against clean lines and smooth surfaces
- Dark grey: champion bold design with dark grey outdoor tiles that demand to be noticed. Right at home in high-end outdoor spaces, their dark, brooding hues make the ideal backdrop for bright and vibrant fauna
Pick out your favourite design
With a texture and look of granite or quartz, the Barberino rectangular outdoor tiles come in a choice of designs to help you find just the right option to bring your garden design ideas to life.
Measuring 39.8cm x 80cm, you can take your pick from the following finishes:
- Ridged: featuring diagonal ridges with a smooth outer edge, these textured outdoor tiles are the ultimate choice if you want to put safety at the forefront of your garden design. These tiles are the perfect match for steps, paths and ramps
- Salt-Tek: if you want a more traditional look with a smooth tile surface that still delivers on texture and grip, the Salt-Tek designs are the way to go, boasting a trusty R11 rating and matt finish
Get inspiration for textured outdoor tiles
Sprucing up the outside of your home isn’t just about improving its curb appeal (although that always helps). It’s also about creating beautiful, functional outdoor areas you enjoy spending time in.
Whether you’re updating your driveway, back patio or balcony, here are a few styling ideas to get your imagination flowing:
- Balconies: transform modest balconies into stylish outdoor sanctuaries with some soothing beige outdoor tiles, vertical planters & hanging baskets bursting with colourful flowers
- Driveways: give your driveway the TLC it deserves, as well as practical prowess with textured outdoor tiles that give good grip whatever the weather
- Walkways and steps: promote safety throughout your home’s grounds with flooring materials that help prevent slips and falls - primed for access ramps, step treads and sloping walkways
- Patios and outdoor terraces: combine smooth and textured outdoor tiles to give added grip and elegant decorative features to patios and outdoor terraces of all sizes
Why buy from Tiles Direct?
At Tiles Direct, we’ve searched high and low to bring you the best deals on all our products, ensuring you find everything you need to upgrade your home’s exterior at a price you can afford.
Once you’ve found your dream tiles, all that’s left to do is place your order. Our quick and easy checkout process and reliable nationwide delivery will ensure you have your tiles delivered to your doorstep in no time - and if you spend over £499, your delivery will be free.
Have you got a question before you buy? No problem. You can give us a call on 0113 253 0005 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get all the information you need.