Showing the exterior of your home a little TLC once in a while can make a big difference to how you see your house, and how others see it too.
But revamping outdoor spaces isn’t just about upping your home’s curb appeal. It’s also about creating beautiful spaces you want to spend time in.
This is where outdoor porcelain tiles like the beautiful Bazalt 2.0 range can help.
As practical as they are stylish, these black outdoor tiles ooze sophistication and make the perfect partner for paths, driveways, patios and more.
Read on to find out more about what these striking black outdoor tiles have to offer.
Why go for Bazalt tiles?
Let’s take a peek at some of the practical benefits black outdoor tiles possess:
- Longevity: with a hard 2cm thick porcelain core, these outdoor tiles are made to last. From extreme weather to heavy footfall and impacts, these water and scratch resistant tiles will last for years, meaning less money spent on frequent replacements
- Added safety: awarded an R12 anti-slip rating, these tiles are an ideal option for paths, steps and patios as they’re designed to give good grip even if the surface is wet
- Minimal maintenance: outdoor areas can feel like a hassle to maintain, but laying tiles means you’ll have far less to do than if you use real stone or concrete slabs. All they need is a sweep and wash down to restore their former beauty
- Affordable: real stone tends to be more expensive to buy and requires long-term upkeep, but with these black outdoor tiles that replicate real stone, you can get the look for far less
Inspiration for black outdoor tiles
Black can be a challenging colour to work with inside the home, but outside the home, it can easily blend in or create eye-catching contrasts with its natural surroundings.
If you aren’t sure how and where to use these black outdoor tiles yet, that’s fine. We’ve put together a handful of ideas to spark your imagination and bring your visions to life:
- Luxury balconies: make a style statement with dark black flooring that’s offset by light accent colours like rose pink or pale lemon to give it a softer feel. Don’t be afraid to introduce metallics like gold and brass for added luxury
- Designer driveways: let your home be the envy of the street with a driveway that looks like it's been plucked straight from an interior design magazine. For a modern touch, keep the surroundings sleek and simple, finishing with high-tech brushed chrome outdoor lighting
- Pristine pathways: these black outdoor tiles are perfect for creating eye-catching walkways for front and back gardens. The pale flecks give an almost granite-like appearance, while their dark hue stands out beautifully against grass or gravel and works to hide dirt
- Opulent outdoor terraces: channel a chic, opulent vibe for the ultimate outdoor terrace with black outdoor tiles at the heart of your design. Complemented with extravagant tropical plants, an oversized rattan rug and a high-end dining table, you’re all set for luxury outdoor living
Why shop with Tiles Direct?
Do you want a quick and easy checkout and the best prices on the market when buying your tiles? Well, you’re in the right place.
Here at Tiles Direct, we’re making the whole online shopping experience simple and affordable, giving you everything you need in one place.
This includes the option to buy small tile samples before you buy in bulk, an online tile calculator, a simple checkout process and reliable UK-wide delivery that’s free when you spend over £499. And if you find our tiles elsewhere at a lower price, we’ll beat it.
So, to get your garden design makeover project underway, add your Bazalt tiles to your basket, head to the checkout and we’ll do the rest of the heavy lifting.
If you have a query about any of our products, just give us a call on 0113 253 0005 or email us at email@example.com.