Gone are the days where outdoor area landscaping is limited to grass, gravel, soil and paving slabs - thank goodness!
Nowadays, modern garden design echoes many of the principles and styles of interior design, offering a variety of material options designed to pull off a super stylish and chic outdoor living space.
This includes our Design range of patterned outdoor tiles.
Giving you the chance to get playful with your outdoor spaces, these patterned outdoor floor tiles come in soft grey hues that are timeless, versatile and elegant.
Read on to find out more about these patterned outdoor tiles and how they can slot into your garden designs.
Why choose Design tiles?
When choosing hardscaping materials for outdoor areas, you want materials that are going to be able to withstand the weather and all the harshness that comes with outside installation.
This is where the Design tiles range come into its own, possessing a range of benefits.
Some of their top perks include:
- Robustness: whether exposed to wind, rain, frost, snow or the sun, these patterned outdoor tiles easily handle the UK climate. With a hard, waterproof and scratch-resistant porcelain core and robust glaze, they’ll make sure your outdoor floors stand the test of time
- Extra safety: specifically designed with a matt, non-slip surface, these patterned outdoor tiles feature an R12 anti-slip rating to reduce slips and falls, especially if the tile surface is wet
- Easy to clean: forget labour-intensive scrubbing and jet washing techniques - with these porcelain outdoor tiles, all you need to do is give them a regular sweep and wash down with water and they’ll be back to their former glory in no time
- Versatile: consisting of a choice of soothing grey hues, patterned outdoor tiles can easily work as a decorative feature on patios, paths, balconies, outdoor kitchens and so much more
Choose your dream design and colour
Featuring a selection of patterned outdoor and plain tiles in grey shades, the Design range is perfect for mixing and matching shades and patterns to create striking floor and wall designs outside.
Here are some of our much-loved designs:
- Light grey: featuring a mottled pattern to look like real grey stone, you’ll find endless ways to use these light grey outdoor tiles in your garden. Effortlessly versatile and timeless, this shade complements almost any colour scheme, from vibrant florals to pale neutral tones
- Dark grey: with a slightly moodier hue, dark grey outdoor tiles can bring added depth and texture and work brilliantly against light colour schemes with pops of colourful plant life
- Decor: whether used as a decorative border or an all-out patterned floor, the Decor patterned outdoor tiles feature an elegant quatrefoil design in light and dark grey that brings a vintage feel to exterior spaces
Get inspiration for textured outdoor tiles
If you want to bring personality to gardens, balconies, paths or any other outdoor area, then the Design range could be all that’s needed.
These attractive patterned outdoor floor tiles instantly add charm and character, giving the outside of your home a fresh, stylish new look. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Balconies: use the power of patterned outdoor floor tiles to jazz up a tired balcony, creating a vintage-inspired outdoor haven to kick back and relax in when the sun comes out to play
- Patios and outdoor terraces: use inside style outside by creating the ultimate stylish outdoor dining space with patterned tiles. Use pattern to mark out specific zones or introduce pretty borders to your design
- Walkways and steps: eschew the traditional real stone slabs in favour of funky patterns instead. Eye-catching and effortlessly chic, you can transform everyday paths into a striking statement feature
Why buy from Tiles Direct?
Let Tiles Direct take the hassle out of tile buying. With our extensive collection of tiles and accessories, we’ve worked closely with our suppliers to source top quality products at the lowest prices.
We offer a quick and easy online checkout process, plus a price match promise and free UK delivery on orders over £499. This means you're guaranteed to find the best prices on the market when you shop with us.
If you still need assistance before committing to buying in bulk, we’re here to help. You can give us a call on 0113 253 0005 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find all the information you need.