Are you looking to give your home’s exterior a much-needed refresh? Well, you’re in the right place.
Our Grand 2.0 range is home to some realistic stone effect outdoor tiles that can give outside spaces an authentic stone look with all the practical perks of a modern porcelain tile.
Whether you’re updating your whole garden or a select area like a patio, these striking stone effect outdoor tiles are guaranteed to beautify your home’s exterior.
Let’s explore all that these porcelain outdoor tiles have to offer.
Why buy Grand outdoor porcelain tiles?
When you’re updating outside areas of your home, it’s more important than ever to make sure you invest in high-quality materials that will stand the test of time (and the British weather).
Some of the main options include natural stone paving, concrete and gravel, but these can be expensive and require periodic upkeep like sealing and weeding.
But, there is another alternative - the robust outdoor porcelain tile, like those found in the Grand 2.0 range.
To help you decide if tiles are the right choice for your home, here are some of the top advantages you can expect:
- Durable: undergoing high pressure and temperatures during manufacturing, these 2cm thick full-body porcelain outdoor tiles are some of the strongest and most durable on the market. Full body means natural clay throughout the entire tile depth, which gives them stronger impact and abrasion resistance, as well as water and stain resistance to keep your tiles in mint condition for years
- Frost and heat resistant: from heavy frosts and snow to scorching sun, their hard, dense core also makes these tiles equipped to handle extreme temperatures without damaging the tile’s integrity
- Non-slip properties: Grand outdoor porcelain tiles come with an R11 rated non-slip surface that helps to minimise slips and trips due to wet tiles - perfect for paths, outdoor shower areas and pools
- Easy to clean: unlike some materials, porcelain outdoor tiles don’t require any additional sealing or specialist cleaning techniques to keep them looking their best. All you need is to give them a regular sweep and wash down with normal cleaning detergents and they’ll be restored to their original beauty
- Affordable: with a selection of stone effect designs, the Grand 2.0 range offers an affordable alternative to real stone, helping to minimise the cost of renovations
Choose your dream design
The Grand 2.0 porcelain outdoor tile range offers a selection of stone effect designs and sizes to help bring your vision to life.
Let’s take a sneak peek at some of the most popular designs in store:
- Limestone: soft ivory hues and realistic limestone detailing make these a solid choice for pretty rustic interiors that feel light and airy. The pale tones of these 60cm x 60cm square tiles can help make small areas feel more spacious, especially with a grid formation that minimises distracting grout lines
- Earthcore: this dark slate stone effect outdoor tile uses its black tones and authentic markings to evoke a dramatic finish that’s right at home in luxury garden design with lush tropical plants and modern furniture
Find inspiration for your home
Every outdoor space is different, but if you’re in search of a little garden inspiration using these sleek stone effect outdoor tiles, we’re here to help:
- The balcony: whatever size balcony you have to work with, these large-format outdoor porcelain tiles are up to the challenge, creating a solid foundation to style out with pot plants, trellises and vertical planters galore
- The driveway: up the curb appeal of your home while also making it far more practical with a hardy tiled finish. For the ultimate practical shade, black porcelain outdoor tiles could be the way to go, creating elegant contrasts set against lighter landscaping materials and plants
- The garden path: you can apply the same principles with your garden paths and walkways, using the unrivalled durability and beauty of outdoor porcelain tiles to make a style statement that will last for years
- Patios and terraces: harness the power of smooth tiled areas to create a comfortable, chic alfresco area for dining, relaxing and socialising with friends
Why shop at Tiles Direct?
When it comes to buying tiles, we want to make the whole process as quick and straightforward as possible.
From our handy online tile calculator and easy checkout process to our high-quality products, a price match promise and reliable UK delivery, you’ll find a hassle-free shopping experience from start to finish.
To get started on your garden renovation project today, find your dream tile within our Grand 2.0 range.
If you have any questions along the way, we’re happy to help. You can reach us on 0113 253 0005 or you can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.