Give the outside of your home the attention it deserves with a fresh new look using Manhattan grey outdoor porcelain tiles.
Offering a choice of elegant, timeless shades, the Manhattan 2.0 range can slot in seamlessly to any garden design.
Whether you want to capture the pretty floral charm of a country cottage style or project a clean and minimalist design, these versatile beige and grey outdoor tiles are up for the job.
Keep reading to discover more about these stylish tiles and what they can bring to your own garden makeover.
Why choose Manhattan tiles?
If you’re in the midst of updating the exterior of your home and on the lookout for the best flooring options, you can’t go wrong with the Manhattan range.
Available as a square or rectangular outdoor tile the Manhattan range features a raft of practical plus points making them a sound choice for patios, paths, driveways and more:
- Long-lasting: made from incredibly hard and dense porcelain, these tiles are designed to last for years. Even when exposed to water, as well as extreme hot and cold temperatures, their hard, non-porous core delivers exceptional resistance against water, impact and scratches
- Anti-slip finish: you can up the safety of your outdoor areas even when it's pouring down with rain by opting for Manhattan outdoor tiles with a matt, R12 non-slip rated finish designed to make the surface less slippery
- Practical: with a glazed finish, grey porcelain outdoor tiles offer a hassle-free flooring option that hides mud and dirt. They don’t need additional sealing or any special cleaning technique, either - a simple brush and mop will keep them sparkling clean
- Great value: these beige and grey outdoor porcelain tiles offer great value for money as they generally cost less than real stone and offer exceptional durability
Find your favourite shade
Just like inside your home, if you want to pull off a professional and perfect finish, it’s essential to get your tile colour choice spot on.
Within the Manhattan range, you’ll find a gorgeous slate-like design that helps to deepen that connection with nature in a choice of shades, including:
- Beige: soft and soothing, these beige outdoor tiles provide a light and versatile base colour for rustic style garden designs
- Light grey: timeless and elegant, it’s easy to curate a cool camping outdoor haven with light grey outdoor tiles. Keep things au naturel with earthy tones or introduce colourful blooms for added character
- Dark grey: champion rich, dark hues to pull off a high-end feel with your outdoor spaces. Whether it’s a striking pathway or luxury patio, these dark grey outdoor tiles are sure to make a style statement
Tiles for every outdoor space
Revamping the exterior of your home can be tricky when it comes to choosing hard materials for those crucial areas like patios and pathways, but we have you covered.
Here are a few ideas on where and how to incorporate Manhattan tiles into different areas of your home to achieve a standout finish:
- Beautiful balconies: if you want to upgrade your balcony, start from the floor up. For modest balconies, a light beige square outdoor tile in a grid formation can help to make the area feel bigger with fewer grout lines, while larger areas could accommodate a rectangular outdoor tile in a darker tone. Either way, finish the space with smatterings of pot plants, vertical planters and hanging baskets
- Dramatic driveways: as the entrance to your home, it pays to spruce up your driveway - a hard, practical grey outdoor porcelain tile could be just the ticket. Sleek, slip free and made to last, these tiles can withstand daily use to make sure your home gives a good first impression for years
- Pretty pathways: whether you’re upgrading your front steps or carving out a winding path in the back garden, tiles can be a sound investment - durable, non-slip and low maintenance, they give you gorgeous garden paths that will stay in pristine condition
- Perfect patios and terraces: eige or grey outdoor porcelain tiles are a sure-fire way to combine fashion and function with your patio or terrace design. The result will be an enviable outdoor space for socialising and relaxing that’s flat, easy to clean and effortlessly chic
Why buy your tiles from Tiles Direct?
As one of the UK’s leading outdoor tile suppliers, we want to make your tile buying process as quick, easy and affordable as possible.
That’s why we continually strive to bring you the best products at the lowest prices, which includes our Manhattan range. And if you find any of our tiles for less elsewhere, let us know as we’ll beat that price to make sure you’re getting the best deal.
All you need to do now is decide which shade and shape is right for you, then head through our simple online checkout process and let us do the rest of the heavy lifting.
We offer shipping across the UK, including free shipping for all orders over £499.
If you have any questions about our products, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us by phone on 0113 253 0005 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.