Are you looking to create a rustic experience with your garden design? Well, the Moreda stone effect outdoor tiles collection could be just the ticket.
With a choice of rustic outdoor floor tiles that feature a stunning slate effect design, these tiles are perfect for pulling off an outdoor space with a cute country vibe.
Whatever your grand designs may entail, these attractive and realistic slate tiles will deliver depth, character and charm in abundance.
Read on to discover more about these attractive stone effect outdoor tiles.
Why opt for Moreda tiles?
One of the perks of choosing Moreda tiles to revamp the exterior of your home is that you get all the practical plus points of a hard, porcelain tile with all the beauty of real stone.
Below you can discover exactly which practical perks you can expect to find with these tiles, making them a sound investment.
- Strength: these 2cm thick porcelain tiles deliver exceptional strength and durability with their hard, dense core, meaning they effortlessly handle exposure to water, frost, impacts and heavy footfall
- Non-slip: put your mind at ease when it comes to the risks of slipping on wet tiles. Moreda tiles have a matt, non-slip surface that’s rated R12, providing good grip underfoot
- Low maintenance: real slate can require sealing to keep it in prime condition, but that’s not the case with these rustic outdoor floor tiles - a quick sweep and wash down with water will restore their former beauty
- Affordable: if you want the look of real stone, but don’t want to pay for it, porcelain stone effect outdoor tiles are generally cheaper and easier to care for
- Versatile: with a choice of colours and designs, these stone effect outdoor tiles can be used for floors and cladding, giving them added versatility to style them your own way
Find your favourite colour
The Moreda 2.0 range features a choice of earthy, neutral shades that are the perfect accompaniment to a rural-style garden revamp.
Here’s a sneak peek at some of the most popular shades you can choose from:
- Light grey: surround yourself in nature by creating a soft and soothing outdoor haven using light grey outdoor tiles with pretty slate detailing and tonal touches
- Dark grey: these outdoor tiles instantly make an eye-catching feature on floors and walls with their dark hues and slate design - perfect for authentic rustic garden styles
Choose your dream design
With the Moreda stone effect outdoor tiles, you have a choice of designs that can be used on their own or mixed and matched to create unique and stylish outdoor spaces.
Here are some of the design options you can choose:
- Large square: the 60cm x 60cm single square outdoor tiles are an ideal option for small areas where fewer grout lines will help it feel bigger, particularly if laid in a classic grid formation
- Small square: with pre-scored squares within a 60cm x 60cm format tile, these small square outdoor tiles provide a more rustic finish with a cobblestone look. Laid on their own or used with large square tiles, you can create borders and decorative touches on exterior floors and walls
Get inspired with stone effect outdoor tiles
Who says outdoor tiles have to only be for flooring? Not us! With stone effect outdoor tiles like the Moreda range, there are countless ways you can use them to give the exterior of your home a beautiful, natural finish.
To make sure you’re not stuck for inspiration, here are some ideas for different areas to help you start bringing your own visions to life:
- Balconies: from light grey outdoor tiles on the floor to make the space feel bigger to ornate wrought-iron furniture with terracotta planters in varying heights, you can create a charming little outdoor nook to enjoy the view
- Driveways: bring some rustic vibes to the entrance of your home that are as practical as they are stylish with dark grey outdoor tiles, making sure you feel proud to pull up outside your home every day of the week
- Walkways and steps: keep pathways and steps slip free with the Moreda small square outdoor tiles that deliver striking patterns while putting safety first
- Patios and outdoor terraces: create the ultimate boho outdoor oasis with slate-look floors, wooden furniture and colourful fabrics and florals for a fun, characterful and eclectic finish
- Walls: create rugged, organic outdoor spaces that are bathed in natural accents by using these beautiful stone effect outdoor tiles on exterior walls. From raised flower beds to summer kitchen areas, both the large and small square designs deliver an authentic slate finish
Why buy from Tiles Direct?
At Tiles Direct, we pride ourselves on carefully selecting tiles that we know you’ll love for their style, quality and price.
Continually working closely with our suppliers across Europe, we bring you the best deals on the market - and if you find one of our tiles elsewhere at a lower price, we’ll beat it.
With free UK shipping on all orders over £499 and a simple online checkout experience, we’ll make sure you don’t have to wait long to get your tiles.
So, if you’re ready to get your garden revamp started, get ordering your tiles online today.
Of course, if you need any help along the way, our experienced customer service team is always on hand to help. Contact them on 0113 253 0005 or send them an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.