Black decor contributes to sleek, luxurious and commanding interiors in any room of the house - and if you’re looking to bring that vibe into your own home, we have you covered.
Here, you’ll find a diverse range of black mosaic tiles that are the perfect choice for creating opulent interiors that demand to be noticed.
From all-black designs to white and black mixes, we stock a huge array of shapes, finishes and designs to help you find your dream tiles.
Let’s explore the full range and discover the various benefits and styling options that come with our black mosaic tiles.
Why use black mosaic tiles?
If you want your black interiors to project that high-end, luxurious feel, it’s essential you choose the right materials for the job - otherwise you may be left with a lacklustre finish.
That’s where our black mosaic tiles range comes in. The premium quality materials and good looks you’ll find with these tiles are just the beginning, though - with these tiles in your home, you’ll find they offer a whole range of benefits:
- Longevity: with options made from porcelain, ceramic, quartz and glass, all of our black mosaic tiles are designed to deliver a durable scratch and impact-resistant finish for walls and floors
- Water resistance: a solid choice for bathrooms, kitchens and other wet areas, all of our tiles offer exceptional water-repelling properties
- Minimal maintenance: whichever style, finish or material you opt for, you can enjoy peace of mind these tiles can be easily maintained with a simple wipe down using standard cleaning agents
- Versatility: whether you want all-black interiors or just a hint of this dark hue, you’ll find options galore to help you find the perfect styling solution for your home
Your black mosaic tile materials and finishes
To make sure you find exactly what you’re looking for, we stock a wide range of material and finish options within our black mosaic tiles range.
Here’s the lowdown on the various material and finish options we have in stock:
- Porcelain: one of the most dense tile materials, porcelain delivers outstanding water resistance and strength, making porcelain tiles a superior choice for high-traffic floors and wet areas
- Ceramic: slightly less dense than porcelain but still very robust, ceramic tiles are right at home in busy areas of the home like kitchens and bathrooms
- Glass: 100% waterproof, scratch-resistant, stylish and shiny, black glass mosaic tiles offer a hygienic, easy-to-clean option for kitchen and bathroom splashbacks
- Quartz: incredibly hard, black quartz mosaic tiles are ideal for use on floors and walls throughout the home - bringing a shimmering, high-end feel to any space
- Gloss: let light bounce around the room to brighten up black interiors with a glossy finish that’s primed for pulling off a luxury aesthetic
- Matt: for a contemporary vibe, use matt black mosaic wall tiles which provide a slightly dull finish that creates a greater sense of texture and depth
- Anti-slip: put safety at the heart of your home design with black mosaic floor tiles with an anti-slip finish - a must-have for bathroom, kitchen and hallway floors
Your black mosaic tile shapes & styles
When it comes to shapes and styles, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
Sold on mesh-backed sheets that measure approximately 30cm x 30cm, our black mosaic tiles come in a huge variety of shapes and styles to help you pull off your desired finish.
Here are some of the tile designs you can choose from:
- Hexagon: use pretty honeycomb hexagon patterns to create a black interior that feels rich in texture and character, whether you opt for small or large tiles with matt or gloss finishes
- Chevron: available in different sizes, black chevron mosaic wall tiles can be an effective way to create striking decor features that also work to make spaces feel bigger
- Square: with single-colour and mixed styles, you can champion classic design with square black mosaics suitable for use on floors or walls either on their own or as a decorative border
- Metro tile: dinky metro mosaic tiles in black serve as a sleek and stylish addition to monochromatic interiors
- 3D: create eye-catching visual effects that give interiors added depth with 3D black mosaic wall tiles using diamond and hexagonal outlines to create a cuboid effect
- Herringbone: with rectangular tiles laid end to end, our black herringbone mosaic tiles instantly lend a luxurious edge to interiors
- Victorian penny: bursting with texture, these playful black penny mosaics are primed for creating a textural look with your bathroom tiles
Black mosaic tile styling ideas
There’s no doubt that black interiors are a bold choice but, when done well, they can help you to curate a chic, elegant interior.
We’ve put together a few styling options to help kick-start your creativity and show you just how versatile black mosaic tiles can be in any room of the house:
- The bathroom: channel that Art Deco vibe with black chevron wall tiles which are beautifully complemented with shiny brass fixtures and vintage decor
- The kitchen: keep things uncomplicated in the kitchen with monochrome decor - using chessboard mosaic tiles on the floor with white units and black metro tiles on the wall
- The living room: if you have alcoves or recessed walls, use shimmering black quartz mosaic tiles and lighting to create beautiful, sparkly feature walls
- The hallway: in busy thoroughfares, make sure safety and functionality don’t get in the way of style with some black anti-slip mosaic floor tiles
Buy your black mosaic tiles online
If you’re daring to go dark with your next home decorating project, make sure you’re getting the best prices on premium quality tiles by shopping at Tiles Direct.
Bringing you top-quality products, we continually check out prices and offer a price match promise to beat genuine cheaper quotes to ensure you’re getting the best prices around. We also offer free UK shipping on orders over £499 and small cut tile samples from just 99p.
Shop our complete black mosaic tiles collection online now to find just the right solution for your project. For additional information or answers to questions about any of our products, you can get in touch with our friendly team on 0113 253 0005 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.