Welcome to our dedicated range of chevron wall tiles that make for the perfect finish in kitchens, bathrooms and beyond.
With a striking pattern, these offbeat chevron tiles are a highly popular tiling option for bathrooms, kitchens, hallways and more. This is all thanks to their stylish, eye-catching design combined with their many practical properties.
With single tile and chevron mosaic tile options in stock, we’re here to make sure you find the most suitable option to bring your walls and floors to life.
Explore the diverse selection of chevron tile colours, shapes and finishes we have in store online now to bring you one step closer to creating funky feature walls and floors that will remain forever on-trend.
Why go for chevron tiles?
If you’re wondering whether chevron tiles are the right choice for your next home update, we’re here to help.
Let’s take a look at some of the top benefits you can enjoy when you opt to use striking chevron pattern tiles in your home:
- Durable: made from hard-wearing materials like ceramic and porcelain, chevron wall and floor tiles are designed to withstand daily wear and tear for years, giving your home interiors added longevity
- Low maintenance: featuring a robust glazed finish, the sealed surface of chevron tiles are easy to keep clean, requiring little more than a wipe over with a cloth and regular cleaning detergent
- Water resistant: chevron tiles are perfectly positioned for use in wet areas of the home like kitchens and bathrooms as they effortlessly repel water
- Scratch and impact proof: their built-in hardness also gives chevron wall and floor tiles exceptional resistance to scratches and impacts, especially with harder porcelain options
- Timeless style: the elegant patterns delivered by chevron tiles give them evergreen appeal for decorating your home with a style that will always age well
- Versatile: in addition, chevron tiles are incredibly versatile, adding character to any living space with their iconic arrow-style design that slots in seamlessly with hexagon tiles for added interest
Your chevron tile colour choices
Colour has an integral part to play in achieving your dream home update, which is why you’ll find an array of popular shades on offer within our chevron tiles collection.
With the ability to effortlessly blend in with any existing interior design theme while making their mark on the home, chevron wall and floor tiles can create lively decorative features. Whether you want a standout focal wall or a low-maintenance alternative to an ornate rug on floors, chevron tiles bring instant drama and enduring style to any living space.
When it comes to chevron tile colours, take your pick from:
- Black: make sure your chevron pattern tiles are the star of the show with dramatic black that works with so many colours including white, gold, red, blue and pink to curate a luxury, premium finish
- Blue: from pale sky blue to vivid electric hues, give your walls and floors a cool and calming vibe with elegant chevron tiles
- Cream: versatile and timeless, chevron tiles in cream can give your home a softer more sensuous feel than white, while eye-catching chevron patterns make them feel far from bland
- Grey: champion chic, sophisticated style with any one of our grey chevron tile shades. From bathroom floors to hallways, grey chevron tiles are perfect for creating soothing interiors that never feel dated
- White: complementing almost any colour, white chevron tiles deliver a clean and simplistic aesthetic with a funky edge. Right at home in trendy kitchens and bathrooms, white chevron tiles are guaranteed to stand the test of time
Your chevron tile shape and pattern options
The unique parallelogram elongated shape of chevron tiles allows this simple form to be used to create a varying display of patterns. The result is a striking mosaic effect that instantly transforms flat walls and floors into elegant and timeless features.
Our chevron tiles come in right and left formations, allowing you to lay them into your chosen pattern design. We also stock pre-laid chevron mosaic tile sheets for quick, hassle-free installation. Some of the more popular pattern ideas include:
- Classic arrows: one of the most common patterns is laying left and right formation chevron tiles end-to-end, creating an arrow. This technique not only projects a stunning visual effect but can also help to elongate spaces
- Vertical arrows: using left and right facing chevron tiles, lay the longer edges against each other to form a narrower vertical point. You can also lay these chevron tiles in double formation for a longer v-shape
One of chevron tiles’ hidden secrets is how they can sit alongside funky hexagonal tiles to create even more eye-catching designs.
- Patchwork: using hexagonal tiles to fill the gaps, use double rows of chevron tiles laid perpendicular to each other to create exquisite patchwork patterns for floors and walls
- Hex and chevron mix: lay chevron tiles in vertical arrows and use a hexagon tile between the next row to add even more interest to your design. Or mix and match placements to create a unique blend of shapes that will catch everyone’s eye
Whatever chevron pattern you decide on with your tiles, you’re sure to level up the luxury factor in your home without any worry that you'll fall out of love with the design in the years to come.
Your chevron tile finish and material options
To make sure your chevron tiles retain their beauty and convey exactly the look you want, it’s essential to choose just the right finish and material.
To help you on this quest, you’ll find chevron floor and wall tiles available in the following materials:
- Ceramic: incredibly durable and with good water and scratch resistance, ceramic chevron tiles are an affordable and versatile choice. Made to last, ceramic chevron tiles are equally at home on kitchen walls as they are on your bathroom floor
- Porcelain: with a denser and less porous construction, porcelain is the ideal choice if you want to use chevron floor tiles in busy or wet areas of the home like a shower floor or bath surround. The same goes when it comes to using porcelain chevron wall tiles - they’re able to withstand pretty much anything that comes their way
In terms of finishes, take your pick from:
- Matt: offering a more textured finish that oozes sophistication, matt chevron tiles are perfect for pulling off a contemporary and chic look. This could be an all-matt interior or a space that embraces the beauty of considered contrasts of matt and shiny finishes. From a practical point of view, matt chevron tiles can be a lower maintenance option as they won’t show everyday watermarks and smears. Plus, if you use matt chevron tiles on the floor, they’ll give better grip underfoot
- Gloss: embrace the wonders of light reflecting surfaces with glossy chevron tiles that will bounce light around living spaces. Perfect for high-end kitchens and bathrooms paired with shiny fixtures and fittings, the only downside to a glossy finish is a little extra upkeep may be needed to give your chevron tiles as much shine as possible
Chevron tile style for every room
Suitable for use on both walls and floors, chevron tiles are the ideal way to bring patterns into your home without having to worry about them going out of fashion any time soon.
If you’re still not sure where to use chevron tiles, here’s a little style inspiration to get your creative juices flowing:
- The bathroom: create a space primed for relaxation with a pared-back aesthetic that combines pretty chevron pattern floor tiles in cream with wooden accents and plenty of indoor plants
- The kitchen: give your kitchen a shiny new makeover with glossy chevron wall tiles that demand to be the centre of attention. Keep things classic with white or add a little drama with black chevron wall tiles instead - the choice is yours
- The hallway: champion fashion and function in your hallway with chevron floor tiles in a matt grey. This shade and finish of chevron floor tile will deliver a chic, understated finish that will perfectly mask everyday marks and scuffs
- The living room: create a living room that’s packed full of traditional charm using chevron floor tiles in a parquet-style pattern that’s beautifully finished with a statement rug and plenty of soft furnishings
- The bedroom: curate a sensual sleep space that celebrates different textures by introducing pretty textures and material contrasts with chevron wall tiles. Ideal for creating an attractive feature wall behind your bed, choose from gloss or matt finishes in your favourite pastel shade
- The home office: adorning chevron pattern tiles on the wall of your home office could be just what you need to keep you inspired when working from home. Alternatively, have fun with your home office floors, using a mix of hexagon and chevron floor tiles to create a striking patchwork focal point
Buying chevron tiles online
At Tiles Direct, we’re committed to bringing you high-quality products at affordable prices - it’s just what we do. We also offer a price match promise, so if you find one of our chevron tiles cheaper elsewhere, we won’t just match the price - we’ll beat it.
Combined with a quick and easy online checkout process, we strive to make your tile buying experience as smooth as possible. You can order your chevron tiles from the comfort of your home and enjoy speedy delivery direct to your door throughout the UK, which is free if you spend over £499.
To get your home update project off to a great start, explore all our gorgeous chevron tile options online right now. And if you can’t decide which one is right for you, you can order a tile sample from just 99p.
Of course, if you need any further information on any of our chevron tiles or other products, we’re always happy to help. Give us a call on 0113 253 0005 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.