Are you looking for wall tiles with a difference? Look no further than our Wave Tiles collection.
With a striking, wave-effect design, these wall tiles are guaranteed to add interest and character wherever you choose to use them.
Boasting a variety of colours, including black, white and grey, you’re sure to find just the right shade to suit your taste and design theme.
Discover all you need to know about these striking wave tiles right here.
Why wave tiles?
Right at home in luxury interiors, these stylish wave effect tiles create an unforgettable finish for walls in kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms and more.
But beyond their aesthetic appeal, they also deliver oodles of practical benefits:
- Hard-wearing: manufactured from quality ceramic, these wave effect wall tiles possess hard-wearing properties making them able to withstand daily knocks, scratches and more
- Water-resistance: featuring a robust glazed surface, these robust wave wall tiles will repel water and moisture, even in wet areas like kitchen and bathrooms
- Low maintenance: needing just a wipe down with a cloth and regular cleaning solution, wave tiles provide hassle-free upkeep
- Versatile: with a choice of colours, the striking wave effect of these wall tiles will work in almost any setting - creating pretty patterns and effortless texture
Your wave tile colour options
Our wave effect tiles range boasts a choice of shades, giving you plenty of options for creating sleek and stylish interiors.
These shades include:
- Duck egg blue
Your wave effect tile finish options
Supplied on 28.5cm x 30cm mosaic sheets, our wave effect tiles come in a choice of finishes. This allows you to use your wave tiles to create different visual effects
- Gloss: the high-shine finish of our gloss wave tiles oozes luxury, while their light reflecting properties bounce light around the room in different directions, making areas feel brighter and more spacious
- Matt: with a slightly duller finish, our matt wave tiles are perfect for curating a contemporary, understated aesthetic that’s brimming with texture and depth`
Wave effect wall tile style ideas
It’s easy to fall in love with these charming wave effect tiles, but you may well wonder how you can use them effectively in your own home.
Well, here are a few styling ideas that are sure to spark your imagination:
- The bathroom: create a soft, sanctuary in your bathroom by mirroring the curvy edges of oatmeal wave effect tiles with a modern, curved bathroom suite
- The kitchen: add character to a contemporary kitchen with wave effect splashback tiles that celebrate texture and unconventional shapes
- The living room: move away from traditional decor and use the undulating wave design of these tiles to create mesmerising and calming feature walls in living spaces
- The bedroom: embrace textural contrasts in the bedroom by introducing glossy wave tiles in your favourite hue as a stylish headboard, set against matt painted walls
- The hallway: boost your hallways aesthetics and practicality in one, with matt wave tiles that effortlessly protect walls from muddy marks, handprints and more
Buying wave tiles online at Tiles Direct
At Tiles Direct, we’ve made it our mission to bring you high-quality tiles at affordable prices. This includes our promise to price match genuine quotes if you find one of our tiles cheaper from another supplier.
We also provide free UK-wide delivery on orders over £499 and small tile samples from just 99p - giving you the chance to try before you buy.
To order your wave tiles, simply select your required amount and breeze through our quick and secure online checkout. Of course, if you need any help along the way, don’t hesitate to get in touch. Simply call us on 0113 253 0005 or email us at email@example.com.