If you want to create an interior that’s eye-catching and enchanting, you’re in the right place.
Our 3D feature tiles collection is fully stocked with a selection of sleek and stylish 3D wall tiles that are guaranteed to deliver an attention-grabbing design.
From faux ledgestone designs to curved profiles, our 3D wall tiles range features a range of monochrome tones in black, white, grey and beige to bring versatility and style to your living space.
Ideal for delivering a high-end, contemporary finish, take a look at our full collection of 3D tiles right now and the benefits that come with them.
Why use 3D tiles?
Featuring a raised or textured profile, our 3D tiles are an ideal choice for bringing added depth and oodles of texture to your home’s interior walls - but that’s not all.
They also boast a number of unique properties for even more practical and aesthetic value:
- Long-lasting interiors: with options made from hard-wearing ceramic and porcelain, our 3D wall tiles are made to last - giving you a long-lasting interior that can easily handle everyday wear
- Wall protection: whether they’re used in kitchens, bathrooms or living areas, these 3D wall tiles are designed to provide a protective layer for excellent water and stain resistance
- Low-maintenance finish: once installed and correctly grouted, 3D tiles are easy to clean, needing little more than a wipe or gentle brush (depending on your choice of tile) to return them to their former glory
- Versatility: with options that work in modern and traditional settings, the neutral, monochrome tones in this range make these tiles incredibly easy to integrate into new and existing decor themes
- Added depth: the raised profile and 3D surface bounces light around the room, giving interior walls added depth and texture - which, in some cases, can make areas feel bigger than they actually are
Your 3D wall tile colours
Boasting a selection of monochrome and neutral tones, our 3D tiles collection includes a spectrum of versatile shades to satisfy various taste and decor themes. Our range includes the following tones:
Your 3D tile styles and finishes
Choosing the perfect colour is only part of the puzzle when it comes to putting together your dream interior theme. A tile’s style and finish also have important roles to play in the finished look.
Our 3D wall tile collection is home to a choice of tile styles and finishes to help you find just the right tile for your home update:
- Matt: with a slightly dull finish that doesn’t reflect a lot of light, matt 3D tiles can deliver a subtle textured finish that’s right at home in contemporary aesthetics
- Gloss: the shiny, polished finish of gloss 3D feature tiles works wonders in brightening up interiors - reflecting light around the room in different directions
- Stone-effect: with a textured, stone-look finish, our 3D ledgestone-style tiles can give your walls a rustic feel
- Curves: featuring a quarter curve design, this tile type can be laid in 4 square tile clusters for a full circle imprint, or laid in different directions to create an undulating, scale-like effect
- Dot: with two pointed, tapered ends and two curved corners, the leaf-like shape creates a pretty pattern wherever you use these tiles
- Cube: with a fuller, cubed formation than the dot design, these tiles will equally deliver striking patterns and depth on any wall
- Stick: the slim profile of the these stick-style 3D tiles, with an elongated dot design, makes them perfect for borders or decorative detailing alongside flat tiles
- Block: a slightly bigger version of the stick tile, these rectangular 3D wall tiles can also be used to create chunkier borders and textural detail when paired with other 3D or flat designs
- Star: these hexagon 3D wall tiles have a raised central point that creates an elegant star shape to really bring that honeycomb pattern to life
Your 3D tile sizes
To make sure you have all the choice you need when buying your tiles online, we stock a variety of different 3D tile sizes:
- 6.2cm x 38.2cm
- 12.4cm x 10.7cm
- 12.6cm x 12.6cm
- 12.6cm x 38.2cm
- 15.3cm x 58.9cm
- 16cm x 40cm
- 25.4cm x 25.4cm
3D wall tile styling ideas
There are options galore when it comes to styling ideas for these striking 3D tiles, helping you to inject depth, texture and character into any room.
To help you feel inspired, here are just some of the ways you can use these tiles in your own home:
- The bathroom: design a unique, eye-catching backdrop for your bathtub with a 3D feature wall tiled with undulating curves that mimic the look of mermaid tail scales
- The kitchen: champion simple, monochromatic colour schemes with white 3D dot tiles for your splashbacks that are beautifully contrasted with high-gloss white cabinets and brushed black metal accents
- The living room: give living spaces a fresh finish with a playful display of 3D wall tiles hung in an organised yet haphazard pattern
- The hallway: elevate dark, dull hallways by harnessing the power of our 3D wall tiles’ visual impact and light-reflecting properties
- The bedroom: curate a rustic, relaxing bedroom design by introducing contrasting textures using 3D ledgestone tiles for a cosy, layered finish
Buying 3D tiles online
When it comes to buying tiles online, we want to make life simple for you. With a broad selection of high-quality tiles at competitive prices, when you shop with us, you know you’re getting the best deal around.
On the off-chance that you do find the same tiles for less from one of our competitors, let us know and we’ll beat any genuine quote so you never pay more than you should. We’ll even throw in free UK-wide shipping on all orders over £499.
To find the perfect 3D tile for your next home renovation project, shop the full range online now. If you’re struggling to choose a design, order a sample or two online first from just 99p.
For additional information on any products in our range, you can reach us by phone on 0113 253 0005 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.