One of the benefits of tiles is that they come in a huge choice of designs that can give your walls a whole new dimension - especially when you opt for sloped bevelled edge tiles.
We stock a diverse assortment of bevelled tiles that bring depth and character to your home wherever you choose to use them.
From bathroom and kitchen sink splashbacks to hallway corridors and awkward alcoves, our bevelled edge tile collection includes size, shape, material and colour options galore. The end result is an interior that feels chic and contemporary with a retro twist.
Let’s take a closer look at your bevelled edge tile options and the perks that come with them.
Why use bevelled tiles?
Featuring a sloped tile edge, rather than the typical 90-degree corner finish, bevelled tiles are often found in traditional metro brick tile styles, as well as some mosaic designs.
Delivering lashings of texture and depth, the bevelled edge of these tiles brings practical and aesthetic properties galore - making them a solid choice for walls in bathrooms, kitchens, hallways and beyond.
Some of their many positive attributes include:
- Durability: made from ceramic, porcelain and glass, our bevelled edge tiles deliver a hard, durable surface that’s poised to handle everyday wear and tear - from cooking spills to knocks and scratches
- Practicality: with a glazed finish, all of our bevelled tiles are suitably sealed against water and spills - making them an ideal solution for sink splashbacks, shower enclosures and more
- Easy-to-clean finish: once sealed with grout, this robust surface is also incredibly easy to clean. All you need to do is give them a regular wipe down with standard cleaning solutions and they’ll be back to looking their best in no time
- Versatility: with a sleuth of colours, shapes and designs available, our bevelled tiles are right at home in a wide range of design themes and colour schemes - from ultra-modern kitchens to vintage-inspired bathrooms
- Added depth: one of the real perks of using bevelled tiles is how their sloped edges alter the depth of spaces. With a glossy finish, they’ll bounce light around the room in different directions, creating clever visual effects that can make even small areas feel more spacious
- Sustainability: boasting exceptional durability and sustainable material components, choosing these tiles for your decorating projects can help to promote sustainable interior design - as these tiles will last for years when installed and cared for correctly
Your bevelled tile colours
When it comes to pulling off your dream decorating project, getting your colour choice right is key.
Within our bevelled tile range, you’ll find a variety of shades and finishes to choose from:
- Clear glass
- Mirrored glass
- Titanium glass
Your bevelled tile style and size options
Beyond colour, style and size also have their part to play in achieving your desired interior finish.
Within this collection of bevelled edge tiles, we have plenty of options available to order in just a few clicks.
Here’s a peek at some of our most popular bevelled tile options, all of which come with a shiny gloss finish:
- Square mosaic sheets: sold in 30cm x 30cm sheets, create textural interiors with dinky bevelled edge square tiles available in 2.5cm x 2.5cm and 5cm x 5cm designs
- Mini metro mosaic sheets: also supplied on 30cm x 30cm meshed sheets, you can enjoy the look of metro tiles in miniature form in various sizes, including 2.3cm x 4.8cm and 2.5cm x 5cm options
- Metro brick bevelled tiles: available in various colours, these bevelled metro tiles come in 7.5cm x 30cm and deliver a stylish finish with a hint of retro chic
Bevelled tile styling ideas
From bathrooms to bedrooms and beyond, with so much variety available in our bevelled edge tile collection, you’ll find countless ways to use these tiles in your home.
To help you hone in on a few design ideas and get your creative juices flowing, here are some styling ideas for your home:
- The bathroom: pair black or white metro brick bevelled tiles with a Victorian-style freestanding tub, brass fixtures and vintage accents for a luxurious, period-inspired bathing space
- The kitchen: give your kitchen a splash of glamour with mirrored mini metro bevelled tiles for kitchen splashbacks that will beautifully reflect light around the space day and night
- The living room: play with depth and texture in your living space by using bevelled edge tiles on chimney breast walls, or turning awkward alcoves and recesses into chic features with shiny glass tiles
- The hallway: give hallways a retro makeover and built-in practicality with glossy metro brick bevelled tiles on walls - these tiles will protect walls from daily wear and reflect light to make dark corridors feel brighter
- The bedroom: in the bedroom, use bevelled tiles to create feature walls behind your bed - or use little flourishes of tiles by bedside tables to create colour and texture contrasts
Buying bevelled tiles online
As your one-stop shop for buying tiles and accessories online, we search high and low to bring you the best combination of quality and value for money across all of our tile collections, including our bevelled tiles.
In our bid to make sure our prices remain competitive, we promise to beat any genuine quotes from our competitors. Add to that our free shipping throughout the UK on orders over £499 and our tile samples which start from just 99p and we’re confident we offer the best deals on the market.
Shop our complete range of bevelled edge tiles online now and order your tiles online in just a few clicks.
If you have a query about one of our products or need some expert advice before you buy, we’re always happy to help. Give us a call on 0113 253 0005 or send us an email at email@example.com.