For a touch of pure class and sophistication, there’s nothing quite like the immaculate beauty of marble tiles. If you’re looking to master high-end interior design in your home, our opulent range of marble-effect tiles will help you to find one key ingredient for this luxurious look.
No matter what your aesthetic and functional desires may be, you can rest assured that this extensive range of marble-effect tile solutions will provide a stylish and practical walling or flooring option for an array of interior environments.
Every shape, every size
When you shop our marble-effect collection, you’ll have your pick of a diverse range of styles, shapes and sizes. Square tiles in this range are available from 15cm x 15cm all the way up to 80cm x 80cm - while rectangular tiles can be bought in any size from 7.5cm x 15cm to 60cm x 120cm. Smaller tiles, such as our Carrara Matt Flat wall tiles, are ideal for introducing some welcome depth and texture to an otherwise understated design - while our large Hellas marble-look porcelain floor tiles can instantly transform any tired room into a lavish living space.
The design options don’t end there, though. On top of all that, we’ve got square, hexagonal and cube-effect mosaic tiles with a classic marble look, helping you to create a unique and high-end feature wall in your home. There are also a collection of unconventional shapes in our range, which can be used to make a show-stopping chevron pattern or add a beautifully offbeat border to otherwise minimalistic walls.
In short, you have a wealth of options to pick from when it comes to the shapes and sizes of our marble-effect tiles. Look to incorporate these into your interior where you see fit, utilising larger tiles to give the impression of space in smaller rooms and incorporating different shapes and cuts to act as interior focal points. Whatever your style, there’s sure to be a marble-effect tile that seamlessly complements your chosen design theme.
Why choose marble-effect tiles?
To truly capture a sense of luxury in your home’s design, you’ll need to invest in durable yet trendy materials that can withstand their fair share of wear and tear while maintaining the timeless style of marble tiles for years to come. Luckily, our marble-effect tiles are made from ceramic and porcelain, meaning they’re built to last - with each boasting some practical properties that make them perfect for a range of interior environments:
Unrivalled durability - Among all the expected splashes and spills associated with daily use, it’s easy for your flooring to lose its shine. With our marble-effect tiles, however, you can rest assured that your flooring will remain looking pristine for years to come. Manufactured from either ceramic or porcelain, all the tiles in this range are hard-wearing as can be, with a far more reliable resistance to scratches and stains than traditional marble tiles which are porous - meaning they can effortlessly withstand daily use without sacrificing their aesthetic appeal.
Minimal maintenance - That’s not to say our marble-effect tiles require much upkeep to maintain their glistening finish, though. On the contrary, unlike real marble tiles that need periodically sealing, a regular sweep and mop is all these tiles really need to keep shining day in, day out and you won’t require any
Versatile sophistication from floor to ceiling
There’s no better way to create a lasting luxury look in your kitchen or bathroom than to treat these spaces to the gorgeous, opulent aesthetics of marble tiles. As primarily practical rooms, interior design can often be neglected in these parts of the house, but our marble-effect kitchen and bathroom tiles mean you can achieve the perfect balance of fashion and function.
These tiles are also equally at home on walls or floors (or both, if you’re going all-out). Most of our marble-effect tiles come in smart, monochromatic shades such as white, off-white, grey and black - ideal for mastering modern minimalist, retro and traditional interior design themes. Be sure not to confuse monochromatic with ‘plain’, though. With stunning detailing on tiles such as the Black & Gold Marble Effect and the Statuario White Matt, these tiles can make a lasting visual statement among a whole range of interior approaches.
What’s more, with a tiled wall or floor as a luxurious yet understated backdrop, you’re free to experiment with furniture options, accessories and accent colours to your heart’s content. Experiment with unique shapes like those boasted by our Traces Statuario Mosaic wall and floor tiles to create distinctive focal points around your interior, or as a tool of emphasis surrounding other interior features and decor.
Whatever your interior design goals, there’s sure to be a marble-effect tile solution that can help you achieve your desired style. Whether you’re more modern or traditional, minimalist or indulgent, these versatile tiling solutions seamlessly complement an array of interiors with one constant - absolute opulence is guaranteed every time.
Luxury style, without the luxury price tag
As your one-stop-shop for tiles and tiling accessories, at Tiles Direct, we understand that price plays a major part in your decision-making when it comes to buying the ingredients for your interior design projects. That’s why we strive to provide the most cost-effective tiling solutions without compromising on style or practicality.
Our stunning range of marble-effect tiles deliver the luxury factor you’d expect from coveted marble tiles, but with a more pocket-friendly price tag. With prices starting from as little as £3.99, there’s never been a better time to bring a touch of luxury to your home. Premium design with an affordable price tag - it’s what we do.
Installing marble-effect wall tiles
To achieve that classic marble tile style with our marble-effect wall tiles, we’ve put together some simple steps for you to follow below:
1.Measure the width and height of the wall to work out how many tiles you need (for ease, you can use our handy grout calculator found on each product page)
2. If the wall has pre-existing tiles on it, remove these will a chisel and hammer
3. Fill any cracks or holes in your walling with filler paste using a scraper - allow to dry for 4-6 hours
4. Sand down any bumps on your wall with coarse sandpaper for an even work surface
5. Wipe down the wall with a damp sponge to remove any dust and dirt from the area
6. Roll waterproof sealer over walls if working in traditionally wet areas such as bathrooms
7. Dry-lay your desired pattern to see which tiles will need trimming
8. Apply a layer of adhesive to the desired wall
9. Add grooves to the adhesive using a grooved-trowel
10. Hang your tiles, adding spacers between each tile for even grout lines
11. Remove spacers to add grout
12. Mix the grout and apply to relevant sections
13. Wipe down using a wet sponge after 30 mins
14. Apply sealer to block out moisture
Installing marble-effect floor tiles
For opulent marble tile inspired flooring using our marble-effect floor tiles, you’ll need to follow these simple steps outlined below:
1. Install a cement floorboard
2. Lay down latex-modified thinset mortar onto your subfloor
3. Place down a cement board and attach with screws
4. Lay more mortar and cement board onto the subfloor, ensuring your end joints are staggered
5. Cut the cement board using a jigsaw tool
6. Tape the joints of the cement board
7. Measure your flooring to find the centre of the room, marking it widthwise and lengthwise with a chalk line
8. Lay down tile cement where you plan to lay your first tile
9. Begin laying your tiles, starting in the middle of the room and aligning them with the chalk line
10. Place a grout spacer at each corner of your tile
11. Lay all tiles except the ones on the outer edges of your flooring which will need to be cut to size before laying last
12. Remove grout spacers after allowing your adhesive to dry overnight
13. Mix your grout and spread into the spaces between tiles
14. Remove any excess grout with a sponge
15. Seal the grout after it has set - this is usually around 72 hours
Of course, if you’d rather leave the technical stuff and heavy lifting to someone else, it’s always best to contact a professional to install your marble-effect wall or floor tiles.
Tiles Direct - your one-stop tile shop
Order your marble-effect wall and floor tiles from this opulent rage today and get free shipping when you spend over £499. With Tiles Direct, you can achieve a luxury finish without breaking the bank.
For more information about out marble-effect tiles, why not contact us today by calling 0113 253 0005 or emailing us at email@example.com? A friendly, knowledgeable member of the Tiles Direct team is always happy to help.